Saturday, October 29, 2011

Women of Wonder Day October 30th 2011

It's Women of Wonder Day tomorrow!
Formerly known as Wonder Woman Day, (I guess they changed it to make it inclusive for all super heroines) this charity event raises money for Domestic Violence programs. A very worthy cause.

Many artists (like Alex Ross and Adam Hughes) and celebrities donate pieces for the charity auction. I've been wanting to donate a piece for a while and finally gotten around doing it this year.

The reason why I didn't do it previously is because they don't accept all digital works, and frankly I didn't think my traditional skills were up to par (can't ctrl-z markers and ink).

This year though, I've practiced, and donated a marker illustration piece. I also did a digital color print piece (so it's a two-fer). More bang for the buck, right?

No comments: